ET Group Incident Management
Our team will manage all incidents, and each ticket will follow our established process:
- Incident communication is received.
- Ticket is created in our incident management software.
- Incident troubleshooting commences.
- Level 1 performed by Helpdesk Client Services Representative (CSR) to triage information, provide basic resolutions and assign a Level 2 or 3 agent as needed.
- Level 2 performed by Remote Technician to diagnose, guide, and attempt to resolve issues with equipment functionality remotely via video codecs or other on-site devices. Assigns a Level 3 agent as needed.
- Level 3 deploys Onsite Support with AV Technician for advanced troubleshooting & resolution.
- Incident is resolved.
- Issue Call Report including resolution information is sent via email.
- Ticket is closed.